Unfortunately, your browser does not display our site the way it was intended.
You can update your browser athttp://browsehappy.com and improve your experience on the web.
WLet Your Staff Do What They Do Best: Provide Quality Patient Care
Your medical staff didn’t spend years in school learning how to perform administrative tasks. Yet many hospitals depend on highly-trained providers to oversee the complicated and time-consuming patient transfer process.
Inefficient patient transfer processes lead to:
- Patient dissatisfaction
- EMTALA violations
- Poor patient outcomes
- Decreases in specialty referrals
- Patient leakage
- Minimal patient transfer documentation
- Ineffective transfer databases
All contribute to higher costs and decreased revenue for healthcare systems-and overall waste in healthcare spending.
Patient Leakage: How Much Revenue Do You Lose?
Patients lost to competing healthcare systems
Average decrease in patient leakage from DPL customers experience
- Our specially-trained coordinators focus only on facilitating patient transfers.
- Data collection, voice recording, transport communication, and smart routing of call requests are all included
- Calls are answered within 3 rings.
- Service redundancy means no calls are missed or delayed.
- Our expertise assures use of best practices and industry standards that drive quality improvement.
- Transfers are standardized according to service line and established protocol.
- Coordinators are dedicated to your facility and receive extensive cross-training to provide back-up staffing when needed.
- Our 3-part quality assurance program ensures you receive the best service on every call.
- DPL consistently assesses the service you receive and meets all contractual standards.
Ensure efficient and quality patient transfers.